D-link router setup cover the wide range of router from the basic one to the smart one with its advanced features. D link products are mostly geared towards the communication and networking market. Its products include surveillance cameras, switches, firewalls, broadband devices, wireless devices, Digital Home devices and various others providing us with their essential use.
D-Link provides you with it services to get what you want with your network whether it’s about the blazing fast speed or about the security of your network from various hackers. D-Link provides you with every incredible experience that one longs for. D Link is a trusted leader in the Networking with the experience of 30 yrs and satisfying their customers with their best support. People are enjoying these products from several years back. Their efficiency and effectiveness are making people rely more and more on this router. D Link has embedded with many features into its products making itself one of the leading brands in all the routers.
D Link also provided us with the convenience of accessing their setup page by just typing www.dlinkrouterlocal.com on the web link of their browser. You can easily go on with Dlink router set up and personalize your network settings. You can also use local IP address of D-link router to access the admin page but as IP address are little complex to remember so D link has provided us with www.dlinkrouterlocal.com link to easily access the setup page.
Some of its advanced routers are
- D-Link EXO AC2600 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Router
- D-Link AC1200 Wireless Wi-Fi Dual-Band Fast Ethernet Router (DIR-822)
- D- Link AC3900 wireless Wi-Fi System
- D-Link AC1900 MU-MIMO wifi router
- D-Link N300 wireless cloud router
- D-Link AC1750 MU-MIMO Wifi router
Features of DLink AC3900 wireless router
High Performance: AC3900 system provides us with faster and stronger wifi for Ultra HD streaming and amazing gaming experiences.
An Interrupted Network: It automatically connects with the devices of the strongest signal through the home, while all use single Network Name
4 Data Stream: Supports up to 4 simultaneously data streams for increased output and perfection for 4K streaming.
MU-MIMO technology: MIMO sends data to and receives data from multiple devices in order to increase the speed and its efficiency
D- Link app: Accessing the set up is easy and convenient as the D-Link app is available on Android even.
Guest Network: It is capable of the public encrypted guest network for visitors
DLNA support: Can share and play your media on any device such as LED, Gaming consoles, Tables, MAC, smartphones
Wide coverage– Provides the wide reliable range of up to 6000 sq ft of seamless coverage.
There are three types of connections that you can make with your DLink router:
Wired Connection through Ethernet Cable
This type of connection with the computer is time-consuming but still with fewer limitations. It provides you with the convenience of connecting your computer with the wired connection.
Though this connection is energy consuming, along with it, it is the most reliable and stable connection assuring you with the less risk and better performance of the router.
- Connect the modem with the WAN port of your D Link router and via Ethernet cable. Then
- Connect your system with the LAN port of the DLink router with another Ethernet cable (RJ45)
- Now, Switch on the router along with the modem and wait for the light on to get the panel stable. After light gets on you are ready to configure the D Link router by accessing the set up by www.dlinkrouterlocal.com on the webpage.
Note: After this connection, you have to perform the Dlink router local login with the help of the above link.
- Wifi connection
Wifi connection is the most convenient method of connecting your D Link router with the computer without facing the hassle of Dlink router local login. Wifi stands for wireless fidelity. It is the technology which uses radio waves to provide the network connectivity to a certain device. A wifi connection usually established by using a wireless adapter to create the hotspot. It generally built up in the vicinity of a wireless router which is connected to the network. It allows users to easily access the network services.
Steps to connect your D Link router with the wifi connection
- . Turn on your D link router and just wait for the Wifi Led to brighten
- Now, open your wifi on your PC and wait for some seconds till the devices within your range don’t show up
- After getting the access of available devices, Connect your D link router over the wifi of your PC.
Note: The above-mentioned steps are only get applied after you have successfully configured your router with your PC by accessing the D link router setup with www.dlinkrouterlocal.com. It is also of great concern that the above method of connection is only available for the connection between your D Link router and your Local PC. You can configure your D Link router by typing www.dlinkrouter.local.com on the web link of your browser or you can also type the given IP address of your Dlink router. After the configuration process, you can only be able to apply this method in order to connect your PC with the Dlink router
- WPS connection
WPS connection is the easiest and fastest mode of connection which is generally used by the users to easily connect their system to their D Link routers. WPS stands for Wifi Protected Set up which is particularly a feature which allows you to easily connect WPS supported wireless router to your desktop easily.
Steps to connect your computer to your router with the WPS
- Be sure that the D-Link router is receiving power by checking the Power Led is brightening or not
- Check the WPS instruction on your wifi device or your computer
- Locate the WPS button which will probably be on the back of your router. Press the button after locating it.
- After around two minutes, press the WPS button on your device whichever you are using and follow its instructions for WPS connections
- Your computer will easily get connected to the Wifi network
Note: While planning the WPS connection make sure that both the devices, Router as well the device in which you have to operate your internet will be on the same room.